Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How Unlucky Can You Be

From oOOo When I am free oOOo


Just how unlucky can one person get? Below is a check list... ...


1. If you think that losing a rulre is nothing about luck, what about losing three rulers at one go... At one point I can still "lend you and you and you ruler" and at anothr point, I don't even have one for myself =( To think that I always thought having three rulers was enough to buffer any lost at any point =.=


2. How many a time when you feel that it is going to be a good day, and then some thing happened to prove you wrong? I was happily preparing for school... My sister and I have just decided on the time to leave, together, as my dad is driving us to school... Yes, this is going to be a good day... ... If i didn't break that glass... 落地开花!落地开花阿!


3. After burning a a night of oil, I've finally finish my laboratory report... Wahaha!! I actually finished it within two days, new record!! So, the only thing left to do is to print it out in the school computer area =) Inserting my tumbdrive and opening the folder, I guess it's not a bad idea to just read throught it again before printing... Lala...l..a... I saved the wrong report!!! I'm so proud of myself, I'm almost clam... Almost... NO------!! My whole night of effort! And now I can't hand it in on time ><


4. I was waiting for the lift to go up to my laboratory at level 6... Both lifts came ^^ All the other people waiting for the lift went into the first one, so I decided to take the second one alone... The door of the lift takes a long time to shut so I don't want to stop at too many level... Yeah... the door took a l--n--o--g time to shut... I'm almost lost my patient... Just as it started to close... it... opened again... And a group a people came in. They pressed the button for level 3 and 5... So much so for my plan of going to level 6 straight away =.= The worst had yet to come... The lift ascended up one level and opened at level 2.. Now what? another person came in and... and... she pressed for level 4!! Now I had to stop at EVERY level!!


5. Now, if you think that all the incidents listed are just small cases... what about all of them happening on the same day... I really feel very unlucky on that day... The last day of week 12th of the semenster...


Le~

No comments:

Post a Comment