Okay, I seriously don't know what to say about the events so I asked Yy about it. And she do have a great way of describing...
(Actual conversation on Messager-- Beware of use of Singlish and grammar mistakes)
Le: I dont know wat to blog about the National (Day) thing
Yy: "My sis wanted to waste 3hours her time at shooting a 15min fireworks display twice. And she drags me down to acc her. She further bullied my by not giving me any tripod to use. So in order not to totally waste 3 x2 hours of my life, i tried shooting them handheld. Here are the photos"
Le: Wa... Ok~
Yy: Got grammar mistakes wor, you correct for yourself
Le: Dont need. I got say is u type one. Wahaha
Yy: I knew it. then can you included the 'got grammar mistake... dont need' part??
Le: Dont want =p
Yy: Bad Lele
---oOOo---
Anyway, here are the photographs~
| From National Day |
| From National Day |
| From National Day |
| From National Day |
| From National Day |
| From National Day |
| From National Day |
| From National Day |
| From National Day |
| From National Day |
| From National Day |
| From National Day |
| From National Day |
| From National Day |
I combined both the preview's and actual day's photographs together and shown them in sequent of the Parade.
Le~
No comments:
Post a Comment